Applying to pre-school, kindergarten or whatever grade? Now is the time for strategies!
Even though we are all inside and virtually learning, you can also learn about your child, their learning style and what your options for school are.
Below are some things to consider.
1. Is your child a visual, auditory or kinesthetic learner? How do I know that?
2. Does your child do better in a smaller or larger environment?
3. What is the difference between traditional, progressive, Regio, Montessori or religious schools? Does that matter?
4. Is there scholarship money available? How do you get that?
5. Can you go to any Public School you want? What about the gifted programs?
6. Will schools re-open in September?
7. How do I "see" what these schools are like with everything closed right now?
8. Are there organizations that help with finding a good school?
9. Is there value to hiring a consultant? Spoliler's alert, YES!!!
10. Nothing is more important, except health, than education for your child: optionalize, educate yourself and make good choices.